Update: New Camera

Happy Sunday!

I've been doing pretty well with blog posts this June, to my surprise, and keen to keep this up I'm back with a post dedicated to my amazing new camera! I've been looking at getting a camera for quite a while and after spending time with Steph and having a go on her camera, and always stealing my Dad's camera to take photos, I realised how much I would like a camera of my own. I'd decided it was between either a Nikon or Canon from what I've heard these seem to be popular. After some deliberation I went with the Canon EOS 700D and was super lucky to have a great deal with four lenses! So to test out the camera with the different lenses and get the basics worked out I ventured on a walk yesterday and today it was my sister's birthday so I was practicing then too!

Here's the random mix of photos - I hope you like them!











 

Share:

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I'd love to know what you think!