A Trip To Exeter

On Tuesday I arrived in Exeter to spend a few days with Steph and I've had such a lovely time I thought it only right to put together a post of what I got up to - so for those of you interested please keep reading!

Tuesday
I arrived on the early flight and was greeted by Steph and gorgeous blue skies in Exeter.  We went food shopping and after eating some lunch went for a walk along the River Exe, taking photos, catching up and walking along the Quay. We then went out for dinner with Steph's mum Wendy and cousin Elly at the White Horse for a yummy meal!






Wednesday
Due to the lack of shops in Guernsey I was very excited to be going shopping, we got ready nice and early to give ourselves enough time. I didn't buy as much as I would have hoped but I'm pleased with everything I did purchase! Particularly my new summer kimono! (click here to see my haul). We stopped by Poppy's Flowers and I couldn't help but take a few photos! For dinner I could just about contain my excitement as we went to Wagamamas which I have been craving for so long!





Thursday
After the busy few days we had a lie in and then decided we should really get out of the house. Steph came up with a brilliant idea to hire bikes. We took the short drive down to Exmouth and hired bikes for the afternoon and we were so lucky to even hire bikes at all as the shop only had 2 left! We were nearly convinced to take the tandem but managed to hire two bikes luckily - myself and Steph kept wondering how riding the tandem would've gone had we chosen it! We cycled along the paths, taking in the beautiful scenery and it was perfect weather too. Once we cycled to Topsham and back to Exmouth (12.5 miles later) we sat by the beach and had an ice cream then made our way back to the house, ordered a Domino's and ate our pizza's alfresco!



Friday
We didn't have a full day with getting the flight late afternoon so after a while of deliberating we decided to go for another little walk along the River Exe - in the opposite direction to where we walked on Tuesday. However we didn't have much time to go elsewhere as of course we needed to pack our things and get ready to leave. Sadly we had to part ways until Steph is over in a few weeks time and after what seemed like forever on a delayed, hot flight, via Jersey, I was finally home.

 

See you soon Exeter.

 

Share:

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I'd love to know what you think!